Not that I'm complaining, but I thought it was supposed to rain all week around here. Last night we had a nice enough evening for a bike ride, and this afternoon it's sunny! Glorious.
Last weekend was nice...we spent it at my parents and celebrated Mother's Day by taking my mom to the zoo. We dropped off some flowers for Grandma, too. I know it made my dad sad, but he concentrated mostly on telling us stories of his grandparents and an uncle who are all buried there. This weekend, I'm looking forward to wine tasting and general merriment with Jon and Miriam.
There's really not much to write, I guess. Work is work, and it's a bit depressing because our numbers aren't panning out as expected. Thankfully, no one's pointing fingers or putting an insane amount of pressure on the staff. We just keep chipping away with different strategies, hoping something will stick. So much for the predictability of yield and conversion rates. Obviously even with the strongest of efforts, X number of accepted students won't automatically convert to Y number of deposits, as our consultant would have us believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment