...who will have future children who will pursue higher education in the future: please remember to teach them some common courtesy. I hate it when I call a student and they decided to make a game out of how rudely they can tell me they aren't coming to Alma. I hope they feel a little ridiculous and maybe the slightest bit bad when I tell them how excited I am for them that they have chosen a college and wish them luck in everything.
What is the problem with kids these days? My parents would have rung my neck if I was disrespectful like that! So please, I know all of you reading this blog will raise wholesome, good, respectful children, but remind them when it's time to peddle their talents to colleges that the reps deserve the type of common courtesy you should offer to anyone.
And I'm done. Sorry, it's just so frustrating!
1 comment:
Yeah, but just think: In ten years they're all going to be used-car salesmen. If they make it that far.
-Ryan
Post a Comment