...but I've been too busy to post much! Usually I write my lovely, inspiring entries at work but lately there just hasn't been time. Financial aid packages have gone out, so everyone is calling about those. I'm trying to keep up with my normal, constant projects but always get new stuff thrown my way, too. It's challenging and makes the days go by really quickly so I'm not complaining - though the pressure to get a big incoming class is really mounting.
Our "new home" project is taking up most of my spare time. We've settled on building rather than purchasing an existing home and have turned our attention to finding the right piece of property. We thought we had one all picked out, but it looks like it's not going to work for a couple of reasons, but mainly because we would not be able to put in a basement without some serious excavating to build up the land. We're still exploring it, but it's probably not THE place for us. We have another lot to look at, though, so I'll keep you posted.
Upcoming plans: Ross and Caitlin's wedding, some biking and a get-together with a high school friend this weekend. Should be fun! Current demand on my time: another meeting. Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment