"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Thursday, July 01, 2010
It's not that nothing's been happening...
...it's just that nothing of interest to the rest of the world has been happening. Work has been crazy between the software conversion and next year's publications and dealing with a new boss who doesn't really "get" us...we've been putting the finishing touches on the basement but I haven't had time to take and post photos...we've been playing with the puppy and trying to get the kitty better...we had a great weekend of riding at Maybury and Island Lake, plus a bridal shower rudely interrupted by the tornado sirens...and we're getting ready for our much-anticipated vacation! That, I promise, will make it up here, with photos and stories galore. I hope I won't be writing about not finding places to camp (we're banking on lots of walk-in sites...), about getting rained on, about wild animals attacking our tent (or us), about taking any trips to the emergency room, or about any of the other similar things that have happened to us on various vacations. We may not have the best luck, but we always make it a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment