"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Real quick...

I have had zero time to post, and since I'm supposedly on a lunch break (ha!) I'll dash together a quick update. Since last time:

-Going to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes (aka my redneck weekend) was awesome. It was super hot, so we didn't really drive around the dunes much. Sitting on the beach, though, gave me one heck of a sunburn!

-FESTIVUS! Mitch got rugburn on his forehead from the Feats of Strength and most everyone agreed, in the Airing of Grievances, that his farts really stink.

-Work is kicking my butt every day. I have a ton of projects and more are added daily. The boss is out of town for a week so (this is horrible) more should get done since I don't have to wait for his approval on most everything. He's really a great boss, but he's so busy that he has a hard time getting everything done in a timely manner.

-Bruce is coming home! We're planning a belated birthdya aprty for him next weekend up here, so if anyone is reading this who a forgot to email, just ask me about it. Sorry Tim, Anna, Grant, Robin, and all other out-of-staters - I didn't write you because I didn't hear of any upcoming visits to Michigan in your plans. :)

OK, I'm cracking the whip on my own back and returning to work. I may complain, but I honestly like these busier days. It makes me feel like I'm in college again.

No comments: