"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, March 28, 2008

Time for your input!

It's time for me to make a very serious decision, and because I value the input of my intelligent, thoughtful friends, I'm asking for your help.

What bathing suit should I buy this summer?

I've found two suits I like:

Choice One
Choice Two

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and preferences on color, style, etc. Thanks to our tax return, I'm not looking for a good deal...just a smokin' suit in which to spend my summer days on the lake!

2 comments:

PastSelf said...

Suit 1! (Don't like the stringiness of suit 2)

Word verification: pizze

Nice! Me so hongry!!

Unknown said...

Well, the PacSun website is more soothing with that lovely cloud background--but I gotsta go with Timmay on this one. Suit 1 seems more your style for some reason.

Send beach pictures!! : )