"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Overload!

This week has been so busy! On Thursday, I'm heading out of town for work and there's a ton to do before I feel comfortable leaving the office for almost a whole week. Financial aid calls, flash drive loading and mailing (we send all deposited students flash drives with the fight song on them - cool, huh?), web updates, portal updates, email blasts...and on top of this, my two student interns can't work for the next two weeks due to end of the term/senior year obligation. Argh! I definitely depend on them for a lot! Plus we have an event on Saturday, so I've had to train and prep my OCs to operate without me there. Phew!

Oh, I ordered the first bathing suit. It was my favorite, too, but the other one was more like suits I've bought in the past. I can't wait for it to arrive! The brand, Athleta, is expensive but I'm hoping they'll send me coupons now. I found tons of other cute stuff in their most recent catalog!

OK, time to start this crazy day!

No comments: