"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Monday, June 30, 2008

Adrienne's Wedding

I know those of you who read this blog don't know Adrienne, my friend from high school. Still, I'll post some photos from her wedding because it really was a beautiful affair. All the ones are took are posted on Picasa.



Here are all us girls with our hair styled for the wedding. The bridal party included two friends from high school (me and Amanda), a cousin (Erin) and a friend from college (Amber).



Adrienne got dressed at the Frog Pond, an outdoor wedding chapel. We had this nice little bridal suite for our preparations.



Isn't she such a beautiful bride?



When Adrienne was mostly ready, we sneaked out to decorate the car the would take from the ceremony to the reception.



Here's the ceremony. It was a perfect day, even though we got a couple of sprinkles at the end of the ceremony. No one was really worried about it, though!



The new Mr. and Mrs./Dr. Kyle and Adrienne Jones!



After the ceremony, we did some photos at a local garden then came to Crystal Mountain for the reception.



Before the reception began, we all had snacks and a champagne toast at the top of the mountain. We got to ride the chairlift up and everything!



Of course, Mitch and I were goofing around a bit. Would you expect anything less?

My camera ran out of battery before the reception actually started, but it was a great time. We danced quite a bit, mostly with Lindsay and Rich (a friend from high school and her husband). He and Mitch were the kings of the dance floor, at least in our eyes. It's a good thing we're not easily embarrassed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I wish I could see some of those photos of Mitch dancing. Awesome. ; )