Ugh, I took the first part of my marketing final exam at lunch today and it kind of fried my brain. So, before I get back to work, I thought I'd dash off a quick post.
Turns out the bank sent our loan application in on Friday, with plans to send the water test results as soon as the report was ready. We received the report yesterday, so everything is complete. From here, the loan folks will review our application and let us know if we've been approved early next week. As there's no reason we would not be approved, we should be able to set a closing date by the end of the month!
Here are some more "house things" that are exciting to me:
*Not running out of hot water after less than 15 minutes. For some reason, the hot water heater in our apartment can't handle our evening showers. We've called and called and called, but they tell us nothing's wrong.
*Having more storage space. Right now, we're packed to the gills. Kitchen things are stacked in the laundry room; the guest room closet, while organized, is on the verge of exploding; and as you'll recall, we store our bikes and various bike parts in the second bathroom. This is not to mention what's in my parents' basement.
*Having a patio table. I like to sit on our balcony and do homework, but without space for a table, my productivity is limited. We have a nice little table all ready for our new deck!
*Planting gardens. In Mt. Pleasant, we made our balcony into a summer garden, but our current one isn't large enough. All I'll get to do is plant mums this fall, but in the spring...watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment