"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Progress, Progress

I finished my final journal entry and discussion board post last night, despite not getting home until almost 7 pm. Mitch works some long hours, which means I work some long hours since we drive in together. Despite still having lots to do, we made time for that sauna: I had a long, hectic day at work and I'm trying to fight off another budding cold. Steam and sweat...that's the treatment for stress and sickness!

Today is study day during lunch, and Mitch will probably work a bit late again. My goal is to make some solid headway on my self-improvement plan and ride the trainer this evening. Though my muscles are in a constant state of semi-sore thanks to the increasing intensity of our lunchtime workouts (which now include about a mile of running - a huge feat for me!), I've severely neglected my bike. In March, perhaps, my road bike and I can make a solemn vow to spend more time together.

No comments: