"So take this broken offering and make me whole, Set my feet upon the road that leads me home, let me walk as one fixed upon the goal, even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Monday, February 14, 2005
Cupid Strikes
Flowers from the far-away hubby = Happy Laurie They may only be here because he felt bad about disappointing me earlier, but they are here nevertheless, with a very sweet note to accompany them. I am a very, very lucky girl.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah Mitch! You STUD!!! :)
I'm glad Valentine's Day worked out for both of you. The summary of the responses I was going to make to the last couple posts is this: Sometimes mistakes happen (believe me, I know), and sometimes there are days that are just horribly depressing for no reason. The good news is, both of those things generally give way to something really nice. Like a bouquet. ;)
Happy V-Day, guys!
--Ryan (look, even remembered to type my name this time)
Glad he made your day! I'd make a comment about totally redeeming himself, except I know how annoying it was when all the dancers claimed I only gave Anna flowers at her big final performance because I forgot on the previous two nights, so I won't... :-) At least not directly :-)
2 comments:
Yeah Mitch! You STUD!!! :)
I'm glad Valentine's Day worked out for both of you. The summary of the responses I was going to make to the last couple posts is this: Sometimes mistakes happen (believe me, I know), and sometimes there are days that are just horribly depressing for no reason. The good news is, both of those things generally give way to something really nice. Like a bouquet. ;)
Happy V-Day, guys!
--Ryan (look, even remembered to type my name this time)
Hey, Laurie!
Glad he made your day! I'd make a comment about totally redeeming himself, except I know how annoying it was when all the dancers claimed I only gave Anna flowers at her big final performance because I forgot on the previous two nights, so I won't... :-) At least not directly :-)
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment