We spent yesterday climbing at Alma and I woke up this morning thinking about a certain blue top-roping route and a move I should have been able to do. Obsession? Compulsion? Addiction? By the way, if anyone can tell me what product used those phrases in their advertising, I would be overwhelmingly impressed. Only 12 more days 'til we leave for the best trip ever!
2 comments:
I have no idea what product used those phrases. Perhaps I'll learn as part of this job! :) Responding to your past few posts (since I've been somewhat negligent of late)... doesn't patience suck? I know there are good things headed your way, but it would be easier if you knew what things and when they were coming so this could be fun vacation time for you instead of a time to worry about the future. Seems like things never come in an even sequence like they "should," though. If it helps, one of the pastors today at church said that our God is a disruptive God, because it's in the disruptions we find grace.
And Mitch's situation just sucks. On one hand, it's hard to justify leaving a job when you've got it and it's bringing in money, but on the other, they're clearly not recognizing what he's capable of (he would make a great manager--as though I need to tell you that). There are great things lined up for him too, I'm sure, but once again... it would be nice if they'd show up so you could both do some planning...
I can't really top Phil. 4:13, which was exactly what I needed to read. But I'll leave you with Matthew 6:25-33, definitely one of my favorite series of verses. Just keep on pluggin'... except, of course, when you're on the best trip ever! :)
Take care, Laurie!
Ryan
P.S. No, I can't imagine working for a "Mr. Horny." I wouldn't last a day.
Ryan
Post a Comment