"So take this broken offering and make me whole, Set my feet upon the road that leads me home, let me walk as one fixed upon the goal, even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
A Tim Slade Original
Playing volleyball this evening...
Ball flies over the net. Hits me in the chest.
Tim: Oh my gosh, you hit Laurie's boobs! What are the chances of that?!?!
Burst of uncontrollable laughter from me and the five guys on the court.
(Get it?)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I don't suppose they're any better or worse than hitting any other part of her... I suppose you could calculate her total surface area and divide by...
2 comments:
Well, I don't suppose they're any better or worse than hitting any other part of her... I suppose you could calculate her total surface area and divide by...
*lightbulb*
..."What are the chances of that?" LOL, Tim! :)
Ryan
Hahaha! I love that story! Sorry it was a laugh at your expense ;) Hope you are well... I'll email soon!
Jenn
Post a Comment