"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Today's Thankfuls

I just got nailed for actually asking questions in a meeting. Apparently I should have gone to my coworker privately to ask questions about a new visit program that impacts the entire staff. So, because that sort of steams me, I'm rearranging my focus to those things for which I am thankful this week:

-Spending time at the lake with Kristy and Ray
-Attending our long-neglected church
-Taking a long, restful nap
-Eating dinner with my grandparents, aunt, and cousin
-Watching TV with my favorite quilt and, because he loves the quilt so much, my favorite cat
-Falling asleep as the "little spoon"
-Hearing a few or my favorite songs on the radio
-Knowing God is with me always

No comments: