I can't keep my thoughts straight lately...probably because I'm caught in this alternate universe where I live two places and have fifteen offices and take wrong turns every time I get in my car because Yahoo maps can't tell you when to make a Michigan left...
I've been remiss in posting comments on everyone's blogs, so here's a note for all of you whose blogs I check on a somewhat regluar basis:
Charlotte: Call me anytime to catch up!
Dan and Vicky: Research sounds awesome and complicated. Hope you're enjoying life as newlyweds in yet another cornfield!
Robin: New entry? Bueller? Bueller?
Ryan: Sorry I didn't respond to your Bible question. I seriously don't have an answer and am too tired to try to form a coherent string of ideas. But I like that you asked it!
Tim: You know what I said to Robin? Goes for you, too! Please give me an update to brighten my travelin' days!
OK, check that off my to-do list. Travel is going well...today I actually saw a good number of kids at all my schools, and I do not have a college fair tonight so I can atually hang out with my parents and write postcards while watching House, etc.
Oh, and the weekend was a blast! Homecoming on Saturday was fun, though we really just hung out with everyone we see fairly regularly anyway. Sunday we came down to my parents' house to go mountain biking together and wow is my new bike awesome! Hills came easier, turns were smoother and faster...lovely, just lovely. Mitch stayed down through Monday (Columbus Day = bank holiday) and rode with one of Dad's friends while I worked, and then we went out to dinner together before my college fair.
Highlight of my week so far: I brought Chipper with me and he is super cuddly at night. Last night I woke up to find his head nuzzled against my shoulder. Awww.
Gotta go - work to be done, I suppose!
1 comment:
I'm glad you like your new bike! I'll try to call you soon, maybe Friday night? Safe travels!
~CH
Post a Comment