"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Six Things You May Not Know About Me

(From Charlie)

1. My first boyfriend was in middle school and I was too shy to talk to him in person, even though we were "going out."

2. My mom put me in preschool at three and a half because I was bored at home. I still remember the name of the director at that school (it was a Montessori school).

3. I always mean to pray for certain things each night, but half the time I fall asleep before I finish.

4. I'm not sure how much I like "church people," even though I go to church.

5. I want to have babies someday relatively soon, but the thought of being pregnant does not sit well yet.

6. I played the flute in middle school band, and my friends and I used to get together and practice in my playhouse during the summer. (Poor neighbors!)

No comments: