"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wow...

...my blog has become a forum for such a deep discussion topic! Never thought I could write something to make people work through their own thoughts and pose their own questions on a blog called "That Girl is a Cowboy." Yeah!


Sorry guys, I have nothing deep to add at this time. But I am in the midst of a fun couple of days:

Tuesday: I finished travel, but had to spend my first night back alone as Mitch was at his parents', preparing for Opening Day.

Wednesday: I worked while Mitch sat in the woods and watched deer, but didn't shoot any. He'll be going back out a few more times, and I'm looking forward to a winter of venison! After dinner, we drove to Traverse City for a night at the Hampton Inn, courtesy of Mitch's work.

Thursday (today): Mitch is at a class for work (that's why we're in TC) and I'm killing time until the mall opens and I can begin my Christmas shopping. He'll be done with his class at noon, and then we'll probably visit some wineries.

Friday: Back to work for both of us, but after work, we'll head down to Grand Rapids for a Jars of Clay concert with Jenn and her boyfriend, James. Sleepover!

Saturday: We'll hang out with Bobby and maybe do some climbing at Higher Ground, but we have to be back in Mt. Pleasant for that big football game...who's playing again...? Adrienne will also be coming over after her physical therapy conference in Midland to stay the night and hang out on Sunday.

I'm so glad to be back to my real life!

No comments: