"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Monday, July 09, 2007

Refreshed

I was way burned out going into the weekend, but after doing pretty much nothing at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes but riding around in the Blazer and getting burned on the beach, plus getting a good, full night's sleep in my own bed, I think I'm all recharged. The knowledge that we're not leaving the Mt. Pleasant/Alma area until Saturday helps, too.

There are few updates on our two biggest projects: Mitch's job search and our grad school search. Mitch has many applications out but no interviews yet. I have had one good conversation with a rep from Northwood regarding their MBA program, and I plan to visit within the month. I've started my app and personal statement, but I don't think we'll be in a position to make a decision about grad school until Mitch gets a new job and our location is determined.

Other than that, nothing much is new. This weekend's adventure: hiking with Matt and Becky! I hope to have some photos to post after that.

1 comment:

Robin Levere Kinney said...

There are many excellent banks and grad schools in the Bay Area. You should do at least 3 google searches and 1 one in person visit before you totally rule SF out.