"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, May 23, 2008

Personality Tests

My computer was being sticky and telling me some pages were potentially unsafe, but it seems to have changed its mind, so I was able to check out the Enneagram personality test Grant recommended. I did the sampler test ('cause, you know, that one's free) and ended up as a cross between a one (The Reformer) and a two (The Helper). After reading the descriptions, I think I'd classify myself more as a Reformer, but I definitely see some of those Helper tendencies come out in my relationships with other people.

What are you?

1 comment:

G Period Psychology said...

Good or bad...I am a straight up 8. Scored an 8 on 8 and 7 on 7. Arg. And to think that teachers are usually 2s! Opps.