"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, May 02, 2008

You'll have to wait...

...for puppy pics, because I don't know how to get the one I have off my phone. When I go down for Mother's Day, I'll try to remember to get some digital ones from my parents.

House hunting was fun but we didn't really see anything we liked well enough to want to buy it. Our new agent is awesome, though; he gave us a ton of information, including background on constructions companies and the reputation of certain seller's agents. We'll definitely keep working with him.

Today is the Board of Trustees meeting and I'm sure everyone will be happy to report our deposit milestone. I get to go to the Enrollment and Marketing Committee's session: good, because it will be neat to hear the inside scoop; bad, because I'm in a suit rather than the standard Friday uniform of khakis and a polo.

No comments: