Had another great ride with the On 2 Wheels team today! We went to Fort Custer in preparation for the next race and did both the red and green loops. Green was all new to me, and such a blast! Unfortunately, we got caught in a thunderstorm at the end of our ride...but that didn't put a damper on our after-ride festivities: grilling! Instead of hanging out at the trailhead, we just found a picnic shelter.
But oh, after our harrowing motorcycle ride to Lansing last night (I was clinging to Mitch for dear life!), the ride was tough on my legs. Right now, they're pretty sore. I need to drink water to flush 'em out, and then get back on the bike ASAP. Or I could go eat homemade popcorn and drink Captain and Coke for dinner. Sounds like a plan to me!
1 comment:
Captain is perfect for post-ride aches. Tonight I settled for wings and PBR though. Good ride today. See you guys next week.
Post a Comment