My favorite thing to do is cuddle. If you sit on the floor with me, I'll crawl on your lap and burrow in. Chances are, I'll fall asleep.
I also love to play! My favorite toy is Squirrel, because he squeaks and I can chase him all over the place. I spent a lot of time playing outside with sticks today, and that was fun, too. I think when it gets warmer, playing in the yard will be lots of fun. For now, though, I'll take the kitchen. My paws get cold when we stay out too long!
Sometimes I cry at night because I want Mom and Dad to pay attention to me, and sometimes I make messes in my crate or pee on the floor. But I'm learning really fast because I'm very smart. And I'm very cute, so that means Mom and Dad don't get mad at me. They know I'm trying to please them.
I know there's another animal in the house 'cause I can smell him. They call him Chip, but he hasn't come out to see me yet. Maybe he is shy. I hope we can be friends, because I want us all to be a happy little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment