Please enjoy and share with your friends!
"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Friday, August 27, 2010
The Alma Experience
This is our brand new Alma College advertisement, The Alma Experience . Its creation was all done in-house by our talented Marketing Communications staff and a couple of visionary students. I'm proud to have been included in the process: a whole team of us worked hard to brainstorm concepts, refine messaging and support the actual creation process. I even had a role: you won't see me, but I belayed for James during the climbing wall scene. And he's wearing Mitch's climbing harness. :)
Please enjoy and share with your friends!
Please enjoy and share with your friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment