"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Monday, August 02, 2010

Vote in the Michigan Primary!

Tomorrow is a big day, everyone! I'm spending some time today deciding which Republican candidate gets my vote as our candidate for governor, and I thought I'd share links to what I consider to be the meat of their positions.

Mike Bouchard - Blueprint for Prosperity
Mike Cox - Putting Michigan Back to Work
Tom George - Fix Michigan
Pete Hoekstra - He doesn't have a comprehensive page/document on his positions, so just go to his Web site and see the "Pete on the issues" list.
Rick Snyder - 10 Point Plan

I hope these can help us make an informed decision tomorrow!

No comments: