Nothing "Halloween-ish" is going on tonight, but I still love this holiday. I'll be tacking the mounds of laundry that have been piling up for about two weeks and still trying to get down to the wall. Mitch's new shoes are supposed to come in today, so I doubt he'll let me go through the evening without a trip to Alma.
We spent this weekend (well, once I got off work on Saturday) down at my parents' house, celebrating their birthdays. Dad's is Oct. 30 (Devil's Night - which explains a lot about him) and Mom's is Nov. 3. On Saturday afternoon, I went on a 13+ mile mountain bike excursion with Dad, Bobby and Mitch. I had no idea (1) that my legs could get so weak and still function on (2) that my buttbones could hurt so much a day later.
1 comment:
You think that was a rough bike ride? Try 25+ miles on borrowed (read "piece of crap) bikes w/ 30 lbs. of gear on your back. Your hubby should remember that one :-). All the same, I would do it again, though. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment