"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Promotion :)

When I come to work on Monday, I will officially be an Assistant Director of Admissions instead of just a plain old rep. Yay!

Now if I could just get my Mac to turn on so I can finish my current project...hmmm....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Congratulations, Assistant Director!!! :) Now you can hire an underling to turn on your Mac for you.

-Ryan

Anonymous said...

Laurie! That is so awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear about the promotion!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me, Jenn.

Grrrrr :)

PastSelf said...

Oh, hecks YEAH!

Glad to see they recognize an asset when they see one. Have they locked you up to a long-term contract yet? Hold out for 6 years at $6 mil per, unless you're planning on testing the free-agent market. :-)

That's great news, Laurie!

Anonymous said...

I know it's a little late, but congratulations! I hope it's a pay raise as well...??

~CH