"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Talking to God

Here's what I've been praying about recently:

-Thanking God for my wonderful husband and the refreshing anniversary trip to Northern Michigan we took at the beginning of the week.

-Praying the he watches over Bruce and brings him home safely.

-Praying that Alexis, a boy from the Dominican Republic for whom we are committed to praying for a year, is healthy and that his father overcomes alcoholism.

-Significant others of some of my high school friends are having a hard time with faith: one has decided, after being a Christian for quite awhile, that he doesn't believe anymore, so I pray he will find his way back and that his wife can stay strong in her own beliefs and not blindly agree with him. Another has never been a Christian, but his girlfriend is trying to help him, so I pray he will discover the joy of faith and that she can be patient with him.

-Always thanking God for all my wonderful family and friends, who bring such joy into my life.

No comments: