"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lighten up!

My favorite blogs (and my own) have been very heavy lately - let's lighten it up!

Classic...

Ryan, new renderings? Tim, new baby pics? Robin, an eloquent yoga reflection? I need a break from work and class that does not involve analyzing abortion, sex education or health care! Don't get me wrong, I love our spirited discussions (you guys are really the only people with whom I enjoy discussing these types of issues, because of your intelligence, wit and above all, our level of mutual respect!) but my head is going to explode without something soothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recommend my radio show at http://www.a3radio.com. : )

Also, I really want to post pics of my foster guinea pigs, but my digital camera is broken... but if you do need something relaxing, I also recommend http://www.cuteoverload.com.