Shortly thereafter, we made a lovely discovery: Becky feeling the effects of the tequila a little too early in the evening. Who could resist such a photo op?

Well, I intended to post some other photos to prove the evening wasn't just full of drunken shenanigans ("Ohhhhhhhh!"), but I couldn't find any. We did have lots of fun, though. And on New Year's Day, Mitch and I got all bundled up and played in the snow. We even went over to the neighboring elementary school and made a snow turtle (the snow wouldn't roll well enough for a snowman), then took a walk down to a park, eating snowballs the entire time. Oh, and did I mention that this was right near the end of the exciting U of M football game? He came out to play with me without even complaining about not being able to see the end of the game! What a wonderful husband!
Back to work tomorrow - I think I'm ready to go back. We'll also get to start open gym volleyball (yes!) and I'll be keeping better track of my workouts so I'm all ready for my debut into the mountain bike racing circuit this summer! So many things to anticipate!
No comments:
Post a Comment