- I did something to the part of my spine that experiences a lot of rotation. Not sure really what, but now I have exercises to do with a Thera-band.
- E-stim is pretty awesome...like a little mini-massage.
- My activity level is only mildly restricted. I can't do exercises like the plank because of the strain it puts on my spine, and I also need to avoid anything that hyper-extends my back. Other than that, I can do everything else.
Other than dealing with that, I've been trying to stay on top of my coursework. I've been so bogged down for the past three weeks that, after last weekend's residency, I was ready for a little break. So I coasted for a couple days but now realize I need to get back on the wagon. Over the next two days, I need to learn two chapters from the-class-formerly-referred-to-as-stats-but-now-called-management-science, write a paper for organizational behavior, and do some serious studying for OB. Over the weekend, I have to take tests in both subjects. But after that, I just have one more management science test and one more OB paper, and I'm officially DONE with my second term of graduate school. Two down, four to go!
1 comment:
LOL "management science." Are they trying to make it sound less scary?
Also, sorry about your back... even if it's a minor injury, it's still frustrating. I'm sure you'll be back to 100% in no time. : )
Post a Comment