That's me and Chip today: contentedly ruling the house for the day! After two days of working on the PR/Admissions photo shoot while feeling like death warmed over, I took today off to (1) get at least moderately healthy again and (2) get new Internet access installed. The Verizon Air Card just wasn't working well, so we gave the local wireless a try. So far, so good!
This day is great for my sanity. I've felt like life was just piling up around me, and I didn't have time to fully address the massive mounds at both work and home. Now, having dedicated a day to changing our address, getting the last of the stuff from the apartment and making progress on homework, I feel like my personal life might be somewhat more under control. And with the photo shoot wrapped up, I can refocus on the rest of my work tomorrow.
I love this life. In an email to my dear friend, Jenn, I wrote that God has truly provided for us and put us in His perfect place, despite our constant insistence to do things our way, not His. We are so very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment