"So take this broken offering and make me whole, Set my feet upon the road that leads me home, let me walk as one fixed upon the goal, even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Monday, September 26, 2005
Ouchies
Awesome night of bouldering. Fingers too sore to type more.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I HAVE FREE LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
...No, actually, I don't at all. But I do think that ending an entry with "fingers too sore to type more" testifes to the awesomeness of the bouldering you mention. :)
Incidentally, I've been meaning to comment and tell you I really admire your ability to go on week-long recruiting ventures. I think there'd be eye-stabbage with shrimp forks if I tried to do that for very long. Way to spread the word about Alma! :)
1 comment:
I HAVE FREE LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
...No, actually, I don't at all. But I do think that ending an entry with "fingers too sore to type more" testifes to the awesomeness of the bouldering you mention. :)
Incidentally, I've been meaning to comment and tell you I really admire your ability to go on week-long recruiting ventures. I think there'd be eye-stabbage with shrimp forks if I tried to do that for very long. Way to spread the word about Alma! :)
Ryan (not a salesperson)
Post a Comment