"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just Bits

I'm thankful for my icky cold because it means I've spent lots of time with my nieces and nephew.

A new friend of mine could really use some prayers for strength and faith because she's having a rough time right now.

Sometimes Mitch picks up the cat and walks toward the door saying, "Chip and I are going to B-Dubs for some wings. It's Boys' Night." Too cute.

Working out with my sister-in-law, Minda, really kicked my butt last night. My arms are killing me!

Anyone who cooks in crockpots: I'd love new recipes, particularly if they involve meat. You know Mitch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got a book w/ some good crock pot recipes. Give us a jingle :-)

Anonymous said...

My mom has a few great ones, too--I'll grab them when I visit this weekend.

It was great seeing you at the concert & chapel! I'm glad things are going so well for you.

Love & hugs,
CH

Jess said...

What is it with men and meat anyway? I mean I like it, but men will DIE without it. Good luck with the recipes!