Seven minutes 'til five and I've been really busy lately, so posting has taken a backseat. Let's just say that work is getting crazy, with financial aid packages going out and my website redesign project shifting into high gear. I advise anyone with free time to check out www.alma.edu/admissions and see the "before." I'll tell you when you can view the new and improved "after."
Three weeks and two days until we leave for West Virginia and I'm pumped. My arm and core muscles are constantly sore from the unrelenting workouts, which I'm sure will pay off in the end. Tonight we're heading to the wall to do some lead climbing with our very own rope and quickdraws. Oh, and I might be ordering a new harness. I'm not totally convinced, but testing out the new Black Diamond Primrose is making me lean in that direction.
I completely meant to post about last Sunday's sermon, too. It was all about spending an ordinary day with Jesus and how we would go through our day if Jesus happened to be sitting on the side of our bed one morning and asked to spend the whole day with us. It was simplistic but eye-opening.
Two minutes to five. You don't get the full seven minutes, because I'm going to pack up now. I know you're bummed. :)
By the way, anyone looking to purchase outdoor gear should check out www.moosejaw.com. Their prices are sometimes a bit steep but you can't beat their customer service and unique marketing communications tactics.
No comments:
Post a Comment