The original plan was for me to join my coworker for another college fair on Wednesday evening at Ann Arbor Pioneer High School. We were going to stay the night at my parents' house and on Thursday, I was planning to drop her off at a hotel in Livonia, where she would meet up with two other reps from our office for a fair Thursday evening and another one on Friday morning. One of the reps who was coming is experienced, the other is a newbie who has never done a college fair before. Unfortunately, I get an email this morning saying the experienced rep was sick and was not going to make it. The rep I was with said she would feel better if I stayed instead of just letting the two new reps handle this fair alone, because it's supposed to be huge and crazy-busy.
So here I am - hanging out in a hotel in Livonia watching Fifty First Dates and waiting to head over to the fair. I had to go shopping for some new shirts and underwear, plus get shampoo, conditioner and other necessaries because I didn't plan on spending another night here, let alone a night in a hotel without the comforts of my parents' homes. It's nice not to be at the office, but I think I'd rather be home with Mitch and the kitty cat. Well, it's about time to go and I still need to do something with my hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment