"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another "killin' time" blog

T-minus thirteen minutes 'til my week ends, and I get a nice four days off. In case anyone is curious, here's how I'll be spending the holidays:

Dec. 23 - DeYoung family Christmas
Dec. 24 - McGrath family Christmas (my mom's side)
Dec. 25 - Eccles family Christmas
Dec. 26-29 - Working the Community Appreciation Days that everyone else has off, so I only have to take half a vacation day for...

THE CRUISE! Dec. 30-Jan. 6 I'll be basking on a cruise ship in the Easter Caribbean with Mitch, Bobby, a friend from high school, my parents, my grandpa and another family from my hometown. We're stopping in San Juan (maybe doing a biolumanescent kayak tour there), St. Maarten (sailing on retired America's Cup sailboats there) and St. Thomas (probably snorkeling there), and spending the rest of the week aboard the ship. It's our Christmas present from my parents, and it's something my mom's been counting down to for a very long time.

Nine minutes left, but I was just informed that everyone was going home, so I think I'll sign off for now. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: