Here's a view from a corner of the living room. The doorway is the front door, and just to my right is the balcony door.
Now I'm standing in front of the balcony door, shooting into the living room.
Here's our dining room, which looks remarkably similar to our old one: right down to the pictures on the wall!
Here's our nice, big kitchen! The door goes to our very own laundry room. Yeah!
Here's the guest room/office/storage room. It's all ready for guests...
...as is our brightly colored guest bathroom!
Here's our bedroom, complete with the skis in the corner. I don't think we'll be keeping the bikes in here again, though it is a possibility.
And finally, our nice, new master bathroom. Like the colors? I do - I bought them with points earned on my work credit card. Thanks, Alma!
In less than a week, this place will undergo a transformation for the holidays. I love decorating for Christmas, but I refuse to do so until after Thanksgiving. As in, the day after Thanksgiving! I'll definitely post pictures of what is sure to be a lovely Christmas tree!
1 comment:
Ooh, I love the big kitchen!
I'm going to make a confession... I came across the "all Christmas" station on Monday, started singing along with "Home for the Holidays" and haven't looked back. Unfortunately, I literally can't decorate until after Thanksgiving, since my parents have all my holiday stuff!
Best of all... it's been snowing all night in lovely flurries! Hooray!
Post a Comment