"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, November 09, 2007

Priceless

Six rolls of packing tape: $30
50 feet of bubble wrap: $25
Piles and piles of boxes: $50, plus mooching off Mom and Dad's workplaces
Visions of packing tape, bubble wrap, and boxes dancing through my head all night: Priceless

On a related note, I kind of pride myself on having a very clean kitchen, but when I packed everything up and went to clean from top to bottom, I was disgusted to find out how much grime actually lives under/behind/on the edges of everything. Yuck!

The move happens tomorrow, and I'll be so happy when we're all settled in again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! Your new address is already in my address book. : )