By the way, it appears I will have an extra jersey to sell. It's a medium, classic fit (40-42" chest, 34-36" waist) and costs $55 (including shipping). Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested!
"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."
Friday, November 21, 2008
Alma Jersey Photos
Yeah, Go Scots! Look at us training in our brand new Alma College jerseys! Yes, we are monster nerds. No, we're not on an Alma College "team"or anything...such a group does not exist. But we, and about fourteen other people, will now proudly promote our alma mater as we're flying down the road or through the woods.



By the way, it appears I will have an extra jersey to sell. It's a medium, classic fit (40-42" chest, 34-36" waist) and costs $55 (including shipping). Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested!
By the way, it appears I will have an extra jersey to sell. It's a medium, classic fit (40-42" chest, 34-36" waist) and costs $55 (including shipping). Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment