"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Back to Biking

The lovely weather has made it easy to reach my workout goals for the week. Yesterday, I brought my bike to work and rode at lunch time. It was awesome! The robust crosswind didn't even bother me much, so happy was I to be cruising along. I returned to the office after an hour, sporting red cheeks and a helmet line on my forehead.

I think I did around 10 miles, but I'm not sure because I forgot my computer at home. I plan to ride the same route tomorrow so I can figure it out. I love the fall's cold weather but I will admit, this week's temperatures were a pleasant surprise!

No comments: