At work, we tease one of my coworkers about his somewhat negative attitude, encouraging him to put on his "positive pants." I want to write a post about grad school with my positive pants on, so I'll choke back my complaints. For what it's worth, I'm posting during class. That should tell you something about how valuable I perceive this session to be.
This morning was good, though. (Aside from getting a flat tire on my way into Flint and being an hour late.) In financial management, we did group presentations on assigned chapters and I think I learned quite a bit. I especially like it when my classmates illustrate their points with specific examples from their workplaces. Everyone has such a variety of experiences; it makes for a rich atmosphere.
And out comes the super-nerd: in communication, my group is doing a paper on communication breakdowns in crisis situations. We've chosen, at my encouragement, the Exxon Valdez oil spill. Time to revisit Spring Term 2002 - thanks, Dr. Payerhin!
No comments:
Post a Comment