"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, July 29, 2005

TGIF

Man, it's been a really slow week over here. When no kids come into the office to talk to me, I spend all day writing postcards and trying to keep myself occupied. (Every time I write or say the word "occupied," I remember being on our honeymoon in Mexico and watching TV in the evenings, where one of the commercials was always for "The Simpsons" and it was always a clip of Homer sleeping on a toilet and then yelling, in Spanish, "Occupado!" when someone knocked. I think that was a run-on sentence. Oh well.)

Aside from work, I've had an awesome week. Climbed, played vball and worked out on Monday; golf widow day on Tuesday, which equalled shopping for shower/wedding presents; biking and hanging out at the driving range with Gabe and Andrea on Wednesday; and a steak dinner with Ryan R. on Thursday. By the way, Ryan, I know you're reading this, so thank you again! And tonight it's off to Lake City for the annual weekend at Jon's with all the Alma kids. It's going to be a monstrous crowd! I'm hoping to get out on my wakeboard tons and go mountain biking in Cadillac. Last night Mitch and I discussed going midnight mountain biking, which we've wanted to do for awhile. I think it's a go this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Mitch are both very welcome. Thank you both... I had a blast! :)

BTW, did you know the speed limit on Mission Rd. is 30 mph? I sure didn't... O:-)

Ryan R.