"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I love how...

...I asked Mitch to pick me up some medicine at the drug store, and he came back with my favorite candy, too.

...God sends peace and acceptance in the wake of inner turmoil and a good cry.

...friendships are both easy and challenging, but always fulfilling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know there is a reason (or many reasons) that none of the things we so strongly desired worked out, and since I have faith in that, I'm actually glad of it. Did that make sense?

Absolutely! Sometimes I think it's harder to wait for an answer from God, than to get an answer you weren't expecting / don't like. To me, it's often more of a relief to get that answer than to always be in limbo.