Today we hit the magic number: 400 gross commitment deposits to Alma College by May 1! Wahoo! Net is about 370, which is still roughly 20 more than we had at the beginning of the 06-07 academic year. We are well on our way to enrolling the magic 400 for the 07-08 school year. Keep in mind that Alma College only had 400 students in an incoming class five times in the college's entire history (my class included), and all those times were accompanied by large financial aid expenditures. This year is different...financial aid is good, but not over-the-top. Mostly, we are succeeding because everyone on campus has been contributing to the effort. What a great campus culture we're developing!
I still need 20 students to meet my territory goal, though. Oakland County is about the most competitive county in the state, with very demanding families. Here's hoping I can pull it off!
1 comment:
Hey Laurie!
That is AWESOME! Keep up the great work! I'm really happy to be a part of the Alma College community, though I can't say I have done much to boost those numbers :)
Enjoy your day!
Love, Jenn
Post a Comment