"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frustrated

I don't know how much more obvious I can be: stop asking me questions when it becomes apparent that I don't have the answers! If I can't answer the basics, I can't do the specifics, either.

Oh, and you don't get a lunch break AND a workout break. One or the other: I make it work, you should be able to as well. I don't care how pregnant or sympathetic to pregnancy you are!

The long weekend cannot come soon enough!

2 comments:

PastSelf said...

Breathe in...Breathe out...Breathe in...Breathe out...

Then picture roundhouse kicking the person's head clean off. :-)

Hope Thanksgiving is restful for you! Sounds like you need it. :-\

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like you've had a week like mine! But by now it's over... so enjoy. : )