"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Friday, November 30, 2007

Let it SNOW!

We have a big admissions event tomorrow...scholarship interviews...I have to drive downstate for a wedding that afternoon...if it keeps snowing, or stops and then gets as bad as they say it will, the roads could get pretty slick...

But I say, "Bring on the snow!" I love winter and once everyone calms down on the roadways, we'll all be OK. This first blast of winter just freaks everyone out. But I'm not freaked out - I LOVE SNOW! So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 comment:

Robin Levere Kinney said...

I love snow as well. I hope it starts raining here so that it will snow lots in the mountains and we will be able to go skiing. BUT I hope that it doesn't snow right here in Oakland... I'm still wearing sandals on a regular basis!