...my boobs.
Tim, Ryan, I'd prefer comments be kept to a minimum from you two. This post is for my female readers!
I accidentally bought a push-up bra, and I am regretting my reluctance to try it on in the store. See, I was in a hurry and I needed a flesh-colored bra for underneath my gold "holiday" top. It looked good, felt soft...I wore it for an evening with no ill effects, but I have it on now and I hate it! Now granted, it shouldn't feel any different; I mean, how much do I really have to push up? ("You hit Laurie in the chest! What are the chances of that?!?!?") But let me tell you, the girls are not pleased right now. And I'm at work, so they're not getting freed until we're safely in the car!
So ladies, I'd like to hear any experiences - good or bad - you've had with a push-up bra. And I hope they come quickly so I have some way of distracting myself until 4 pm!
2 comments:
Here is my only comment: I heartily support and endorse your use of the phrase "my girls." It is lexical genius.
Actually, I have one more comment. OK, two. Is driving braless an accepted practice? And how do all women learn how to do that thing where you remove your bra without removing your shirt? Is there like a school for that?
OK, enough stupid thoughts for one Friday.
--Ryan
I'm hestitant to post this where men can read, but the only strange phenomenon I find with some push-up bras as what I call "the migration effect." Everything's adjusted and fits right in the morning, but with some of my bras I have to--ahem--readjust later in the day. I guess "my girls" don't like the padding or something! ; P
Post a Comment