I would just like to announce that I took an entire vacation day to bake Christmas cookies. On the menu, we have jam pockets, black forest cookies and probably chocolate chip with dark chocolate, holiday-colored M&Ms.
Yum!
Oh, and Ryan, I'm not sure about the legitimacy of driving bra-less, but it had to go down that way. I just wonder if the guys in the truck behind me could see me whip that puppy out from under my shirt! Ha! (And the technique is magic...if we women told you guys how we did it, we'd have to kill you.)
Time to don my apron and get into the kitchen!
2 comments:
See, the closest I can get Anna to doing something like that is hearing her story of her former ballet dancing compatriot from San Diego Ballet.
Girl decided she didn't like tan lines, so she took her new Mustang convertible out for a spin from SD to LA, both tops down the whole way.
Hmm...
Maybe THAT'S why Anna won't let me get a convertible! B/C she'd be unable to resist the temptation to do the same!
...naaaah...
See, Tim, once again... where are the women who do this?? Topless in a convertible? Hot girl in a hot car? That's, like, the asymptotic peak of perfection. Wow.
And, Laurie, you know it occurred to me that I drive braless all the time. So I guess my question was largely academic, since no harm has befallen me yet.
--Ryan
Post a Comment