"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I haven't decided...

...who I'll support in the primaries, but HuckChuckFacts is rather convincing! Thanks for posting that, Ryan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if Chuck says so, it must be true!! I'm still not sure whom I support either. I agree best with Rudy's views, but I like Huck better as a person - plus he has a halo going from his kickass performance in the most recent "debates" (if one can call them that). We will see.

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! I keep forgetting how (relatively) close St. John's is to Alma. I know it's not as close as Mt. P, but if it helps... for me, St. John's is a 75-minute drive! Keep us all posted on acclimating to the new town. It sounds like you've got most of the essentials figured out already. ;)

--Ryan