"So take this broken offering and make me whole,
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home,
let me walk as one fixed upon the goal,
even though I've got a thousand miles to go..."

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I stopped posting from New York because I was in such a negative mood, but now I'm home and happy!

I actually got back to Michigan on Monday evening, but spent all day today with my mom. We went shopping for wedding and shower gifts (the first of many, for this summer) and went to see my new second cousin, Charlie. He's just a couple months old and he's a doll!

Oh, the bathing suit came in the mail but I'm not sure I'm crazy about it. This weekend might include a trip to PacSun to try on some other options. Guess I better get back to working out on a regular basis if I want to be happy standing in front of a mirror, trying on bathing suits...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've encountered the main reason why I don't usually shop online--you just don't know what it'll look like (or what it'll look like on) until you get it. And if it's not great, you have to go through the hassle of sending it back. You can skip all that with the mall! : )

Good luck with the work stress--I hear ya! I'll call sometime so we can vent.